Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh snap! Graduation~

Well I know this is kind of late...But I grraadduuaatteeddd! Well it's not really late...it happened on Thursday. BUT ANYWAYS yeah! It feels good to be out but at the same time this is where the real challenges come into play. There's so much I need to work on and plan. The portfolio show was on Thursday and I would like to thank my friends and family for stopping by and showing their support. Though it was kind of hard when the employer portion came around I did get almost a hand full of people be interested in my work, which is more than what I thought it would be. We traded information and I will be contacting them pretty soon to see if I can get my foot in or around the door, lol. In the mean time I also have a good number of projects lined up that I hope to achieve and post up. It'll be a while though for I need to get a couple of things in my life situated but I will be posting some concepts for an animation I'm working with a friend called 'Destiny Cafe'. Hope everything goes well.

You can see my demo here,

Thanks everyone for the support and enjoy :D

Flash Animation Demo Reel 2012 from Melyssa Rolon on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment