Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm back

Yeah I haven't forgotten/abandoned my blog. Just a lot of things have been happening these past couple of months and I never knew when it would be a good time to come back to it. But I did remind myself to always go back because..yeah. Really need to update.

1st UPDATE!
So I had a lot of small animations that I was suppose to clean and be done with in order to work on more in October...but around the 2nd week my boyfriend and I got into a car wreck and my work time that I had planned was basically cut down. I couldn't sit or lay down to work on my things, I couldn't hold a pencil/stylus in a comfortable matter in order to work on my projects. So it ended up becoming to just cleaning what I had from the previous quarter and if I can go to the other animations I planned to put in my demo...at this point I doubt they'll make it but I might just put some pencil tests in there to show...MIGHT.

2nd UPDATE!
Well school, "graduation", is right around the corner. I shall be having my portfolio show on December 13th and be officially done with college and getting my Bachelors!~
As the day grows ever so close I feel like there is still a lot that I didn't really learn, that I wasn't aware of while being there, but at the same time I want to get out in order to work on more of my stuff. I have a line of projects already set up so it'll be a matter of strapping myself down and working on them.

Thought I should show something...This is Lani my Helicopter Girl. I'm still a big noob when it comes to Flash Animation but it's the one thing I enjoy the most and hope to get to know more and more of. Flash shall be my baby!!! I will make it that way!

Lani- Helicopter Girl from Melyssa Rolon on Vimeo.






No comments:

Post a Comment