Saturday, May 19, 2012

Not forgotten

Wow I can't believe I haven't been on here for like...almost 2 months now. School has been kicking my butt this quarter and with Graduation around the corner I've been trying to be more on top of my projects than ever before, by around the corner I mean this December. I'm  working hard and attempting to show something amazing. Working on a group animation project right now which is what is taking a lot of my time at the moment and I'll be posting the results of it the beginning of June..between the 3rd-10th. Hope people look forward to that. Annnddd well only thing I have to show is sketches for now so SKETCHES it shall be.

So I was just trying to come up with a race of water/fishy people and came up with these concepts. I'm loving the lady with the big hair. Always love drawing people with a lot of hair...I don't know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment