Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring break?

Drawing doesn't take breaks!

I just wasn't sure whether or not I should post them here because it was things for fun. But you know what it is still practice to get better at what I love to do. So yes! Let the posting begin!!!

I'm involved with a group online where we just talk about animation, stories and share character ideas. So someone suggested to draw our female original characters in bathing suits. The challenge was accepted and so someone from the group did. And then I decided, "why the hell not? I'll do it too."

So I did these all in Flash. No outline just flats. I wanted to make it simple and get comfortable with coloring, slowly but surely, even if it was just paint bucket.




This character belongs to me. :)




The rest of the characters do not belong to me other than Raizel.

No comments:

Post a Comment