Friday, February 17, 2012

Push myself

So I've been sitting down at some classes at school, specifically portfolio classes, and I have noticed that some people's demo reels are not the best out there. It seems that they just drew some nonsense in order to pass the class with no real thought behind their progress. It's a little bit disappointing and I'm working really hard to not be on the same boat. I have until the end of this year to finalize my things and I will do it! I will push myself (OOOOohh I said the title!!!) as much as I can and live at the school if that is what it takes to win "Best in Show" when I go to graduate.

In other news I am also working on posting sketches every Friday. If there is anything that someone would want to see me sketch then by all means let me know and I will get to it. I'm doing this to get better at drawing so the support is appreciated.

To start off here's my first sketch....well technically I colored it. Yes if I have the time I will attempt to color, even though I suck at it and just do flash coloring (woo flats...).

No comments:

Post a Comment